Tekil Mesaj gösterimi
Alt 30 Aralık 2019, 16:13   #1
Çevrimiçi
Beatrice
Kullanıcıların profil bilgileri misafirlere kapatılmıştır.
IF Ticaret Sayısı: (0)
IF Ticaret Yüzdesi:(%)
How I Met Your Mother Replikleri

There are a lot of little reasons why the big things in our lives happen.”
“The only reason to wait a month for *** is if she’s 17 years, 11 months old.”
“You will be shocked, kids, when you discover how easy it is in life to part ways with people forever. That’s why, when you find someone you want to keep around, you do something about it.”
“Somewhere along the line, I forgot to pursue my dream and now I’m old and I’m a mom and it’s just too late for me.”
“Suits are for the living. That’s why, when it’s my time to R.I.P. I’m going out of this world the same way I came into it. BUCK NAKED. Yeah. It’s gonna be awesome. Open bar for the guys, open casket for the ladies.”
“And that, kids, is how I met your mother.”
“In marriage, being right is less important than being supportive. Remember: Happy wife equals happy life.”
“There are two big days in any love story: the day you meet the girl of your dreams and the day you marry her.”
“So really the biggest mistake would be not to make that mistake, because then you’ll go your whole life not knowing if something was a mistake or not.”
“The more you fight it, the worse it’s gonna get. It’s like when your car slides on ice, you stir into the skid.”
“You can’t cling to the past. Because no matter how tightly you hold on, it’s already gone.”
“That was the night I was born. I rose like a phoenix from her mentholated bosom and strode into the world, Armani-clad and fully awesome”
“If you’re not scared then you’re not taking a chance. And if you’re not taking a chance, then what the hell are you doing anyway?”

alıntı

Alıntı ile Cevapla

IRCForumlari.NET Reklamlar
sohbet odaları reklam ver Benimmekan Mobil Sohbet